About Me

My photo
Please join me in my sexy, crazy, rational, irrational, and colorful paranormal life! To follow me, click on the follow button to the right and proceed as directed. I'm also on Twitter. You can find me @BeingBrice. For any questions for me or to contact any of the guest bloggers please email me at beingbrice@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Southern Thread!


Hey Everyone! Be sure to vote for my friend Stephen's band! They're competing in Battle of the Bands, and are really very good! Please go to www.theridge957.com and place your vote for Southern Thread!

New Blog should be up by the end of the week... I've talked about ghost, I've talked about demons, and now I'm going to talk about Angels. Be ready... This next blog is going to be the start of a very heavy side of Being Brice.

Thank you all again for following! Your support means the world to me! Once again... vote for Southern Thread!

Much love and peace to you all!
Brice

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brice, Stephen is my nephew, thanks for putting him on your page ! Your Mom and I go way back, she is one very special person and I love her dearly ! Sally Smith Lawrence

    ReplyDelete