About Me

My photo
Please join me in my sexy, crazy, rational, irrational, and colorful paranormal life! To follow me, click on the follow button to the right and proceed as directed. I'm also on Twitter. You can find me @BeingBrice. For any questions for me or to contact any of the guest bloggers please email me at beingbrice@gmail.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Day for Kaye


In Loving Memory of Kaye Beacham
July 19, 1983- March 18, 2010

Dear Friends and Followers,

This morning the Darlington class of 2001 lost another friend, Kaye Beacham, to cancer. She was 26 years old, and leaves behind two small children. As most of you know, we were planning a benefit on the 11th of April to raise money for her treatment. From what I understand, we are still going forward with this event in hopes to raise money for her children. If you would like any information on "A Day for Kaye" please email me via this blog or on my personal facebook page. God bless her and her family during this hard time. May Kaye find peace and health in the afterlife.

Much love and peace to all,
Brice

No comments:

Post a Comment